Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 boys, 1 girl. advice?

im 16 years old. female. i dated this boy, brandon, for a few months about a year ago. ever since we broke up, i've always really wanted him back but we only talked a little in the past year. he recently called me and we went on a date a few nights ago. it seems like he only wants me back though because he wants a girlfriend. im not sure if he just knew i would get back with him so he came running back to me when no other girl wanted him. but then again, he could just miss me and want me back. but when we were broken up, i became friends with a boy named blake. we got pretty close and a few nights before brandon called me, i told brandon that i liked him and he said he liked me too. but i dont know if he likes me enough to go out with me. he could have just said that for all i know. but there is a chance that he could really like me and me and blake could have something..i really like him..but i really like my ex and i want him back too. i cant have both though. so if you were me, what would you do? advice, please?2 boys, 1 girl. advice?
2 boys, 1 girl 1 cup lol2 boys, 1 girl. advice?
2 girls 1 finger was worse than 2 girls 1 cup. It had nothing to do with fingers, just a sequel to 2 girls 1 cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment