Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need lots of girl advice!!! (10 points)?

btw srry for the really bad grammar and if it gets confusing








alright so im 13 (boy) about 5'9 and i like this 14 year old girl named breaunna whose about 5'2. i go to a private school and thats where i first saw her. at the beginning i thought she was whatever but then, FIREWORKS the first time she talked to me. i went a whole year just staring at her everyday at recess(yea wierd huh? my school still gives recess :D). she has curly brown hair and the biggest smile i had ever seen


the first time i had ever talked to her was at the near the end of the school year around some couple months ago





my school was teachin us how to dance and we were paired up with ppl from the 8th grade class (i was in 7th)


wow was i lucky! i got paired up with breaunna.


i felt like i had just died and went to heaven


well that dance session had just lasted for about 40 minutes.


i experienced a feeling i had never felt in my entire life as i held her hand and felt the warmth. i looked at her in the eyes as she mouthed the lyrics from the music that was playing. it was silent between us as we danced which was soon broken when she laughed. the rest of the day i thought about wut had just happened to me and i soon found myself to like her even more than i did before.





at the 7th and 8th grade graduation dance i never even got a chance to talk to her. let alone dance with her again. i did come really close tho. i was dancin with her friend maggie when she dragged me off near her. there was an awkward silence and i walked away about 4 seconds later. WOW IM SO STUPID i thought to myself. i had lost my chance with her. i would forever wonder from that point on ';what if?';.the next day she graduated and so i went a week of school without seeing her again. i felt depressed. i might not ever get to see her again for the rest of my life.





now here comes the stupid part. after that maybe 2 weeks into summer vacation i ran into her amazingly on youtube(lol)


maybe God had helped me find her. maybe i have an angel out there.


i messaged her that i liked her and i told her how beautiful i thought she was and then i asked her if she liked me back and she replies....


';lol how could i not? ur a very sweet friend.';


friend.....





I sent her a message back saying ';wut do u think of me passed being friends?';


She hasn't answered in 3 weeks but i know for sure its because of school.


Is there any possible way to get my message back before she reads it and i get rejected for being way too fast?


Help??





Update: I've started school now and today she came to my school as a visitor and now i know i really do LIKE her. my heart jump started when i saw her and she looked amazing the 3 seconds i saw her.


I LOVE HER


too bad i got called in





i wanna try to get her cell phone number but idk how and when she'll start answering again


if i ask her friend for her phone number would that be kinda creepy?Need lots of girl advice!!! (10 points)?
Yeah, it would be creepy. I would just talk to her, and get to know her. You're being a bit too forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment