Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice!?

sorry i put this in polls. more people are in p%26amp;s, and I need help URGENTLY!


if you want you can leave your questions with your answers. I'll gladly try to help you out.








okay.


I've started liking this guy, and he has always been like a brother to me. It just came on kind of fast.


The first day we met, he developed this huge crush on me. I didn't feel like that towards him, so I basically shot him down and told him ';I could never feel that way about'; him.


Well, I lied, because now I do.


He's been calling me a lot over the summer, and we've been hanging out a lot, too. I've started seeing him in this entirely new light. I'll admit it, I'm crazy about him.


And he's crazy about girls.


He always has about four girls he has crushes on, and he loves going on little dates that never amount to much. He has always told me that I'm his favorite, and he would take me above anyone else, but that doesn't really make a difference to me. A guy shouldn't have a list of girls. I told him he should be faithful, and he told me that if he had a girlfriend, he would forget about all of the other girls. True? Probably not. But still.


Two nights ago, he went on a movie date with this girl. He seems very excited about her, and told me about what a great time he had. Not to rub it in my face. We are just very close, and talk about nearly everything. I was going to tell him how I felt that night he called me to talk about his date. I couldn't tell him after I heard about his new interest.


What do I do? Do I tell him how I feel? I'm dying to... but he's so happy about this new girl he met.


I'm afraid it would be weird, and he'd ditch that girl for me, only to find out things aren't going to work out.





Oh, what in the world am I supposed to do?! I should have said something sooner! Do I just keep quiet?I need some girl advice!?
you should just tell him to get it off of your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment