Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies, i need girl advice?

so i like this girl ALOT. and i thought she liked me at one time but now we are just friends. anyway, she asked if she could use my phone in class one day and i said 'sure'. so while she was txting someone on it, another girl, cassy, txted me. the girl i like was like 'oh whose this' and i told her and shes like 'i know her!'.. anyways she kept txting on my phone and cassy txted me and said something like i miss you to me. and the girl i like read it and was like 'awwww' and waved it in my face lol.


anyways, so the girl i liked has been going around and saying i have a thing with cassy to some of our mutual friends. 3 people came up and asked me.


what does this mean? is she jealous of cassy? idk why she would be telling so many people. i just want her to like me lolLadies, i need girl advice?
haha yeah i think she's a little jealous or she would have forgotten about it by now. but who knows?


anyone who sees this please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment