Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PLEASE ANSWER THIS. Girl Advice Please!?

I been hanging out with this girl for about a week and we really hit it off, about a day ago things got awkward when we were walking home, she started getting really quiet and I told her I knew she wanted to ask me out. She later asked me to phone her ( Usually she calls me ) anyways, she just called me, and she was with another guy, I know because she was texting him plans to meet up while we were hanging out ( I understand the keeping her options opened part ) but I thought it was just me and her. I told her that I wanted to take things slow and didn't want to date right now, so she might not be intrested in me anymore because I'm too slow for her ( she is usto living life in the fast lane ) this guy she is hanging out with now is a drug dealer. she is not a bad girl but she hangs around with the wrong people. I'm not a bad guy. what do I do? I don't want her to fall for another guy. I'm taking her to the fair this weekend, do you think she is just using me for money?PLEASE ANSWER THIS. Girl Advice Please!?
she sounds like a good girl and you should call her or text her and tell her how you really feel. say something like ';i know i might be a little slow pace for you but I think you should take your time with me rather than be with him whos probably got another girlfreind and will end up in prision.'; tell her shes to good for him and you think you could be better for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment