Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice from all of you :) :(?

I met a girl who lives two hours away. She is awesome! I like her. She likes me. The only thing is she lives in North Jersey and I live 100 miles away in South NJ. (100 miles, 2 hours, up the turnpike). Is it worth it, that kind of distance for a girl? I know love has no distance. But do you think it could really work?





Also, she has never had a boyfriend before, and I have had a few relationships. How do I go about bringing it down to her level so I don't become to aggressive (like huggging or holding hands)? She told me the whole dating thing is new and scary to her, but in a really good way.I need some girl advice from all of you :) :(?
Ok, first off, whether or not the long distance thing will work is up to the girl. I live in a small town so I usually date girls that live 1-2 hours away. From experience, every girl is different. My first girlfriend was always nagging on me for not talking to her enough and not coming to see her enough. My second girlfriend thought I talked to her to much and she needed her space. Your just gonna have to find a happy medium and keep in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment