Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice!?

Serious answers only, I'm sick of seeing immature people trying to be funny.





So there's this girl, she a year younger than me. I really think she's great, I met her once when a group of my friends was hanging with her. I didn't really talk to her much, but that night I went home and she sent me a Facebook request immediately. This was back in November, and I have all the sudden seen her around but have not spoken to her and I have gotten a lot of interest in her. I want to be friends with her, maybe even more. I just want to know how I should approach this. Serious answers only please.I need some girl advice!?
when you see her just be like hey whats up and start a converstaion from thereI need some girl advice!?
Just talk to her on face book OR just have some small talk be nice to her say hi whenever you see her.
Just go up to her and say ';Hey!'; or talk to her on Facebook and say that we haven't talked in forever! What's up? or something like that. =]
Try to be around her as much as possible and then when ur comfortable u ask her out. This could take a few weeks to months or even years.
when u see her at school, just smile, then say hi. then maybe one day u guys will start talking. but if she seems like she dont wanna tlak to u. dont talk to her cuz shes gonna think that ur wierd

No comments:

Post a Comment