Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So theres this girl... advice please?

So there was this girl that I had my eye on back at school. Well we got into a fight, over her lateness to an an event, and then i got mad at her. I apologized and said that I was looking forward to hanging out with her, and got upset when i did not think she was coming, and overreacted at her being late. We left it at that, and i felt like i came on wayyyyyyy to strong when i said this. Now about a month later, with no communication in between, while were still on break from school, she IMs me to ask about how my break is going and starts talking to me and stuff, calling me smart, and asking for my advice on this stuff. I still like her, what am I to make of these actions?So theres this girl... advice please?
well if u like her go along with it. ask her similar questions to what she asks you but dont make it obvious. start a conversation with her and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment