Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some quick girl advice!?

First a little info on the school, Im a culinary student at the Art insitute of houson,


So there is this girl that's in my class. the first couple weeks of the class me and her would glance at each other and smile and share some eye contact, last week, she metioned we should try for the same cooking lab next semester, (which i thought that was really weird because i havnt talked to her for more then 5 minutes at a time when she ask me this) the next class we talked on break for a while, well this week the first day of the cooking class of the week, we went to break together and shortly after we started talking, then she ask me for my number so i gave it to her and she called me so i would have hers, day after that we had class and she ask me to take my breaks with hers, she seems a bit out of my league, we talked made good eye contact shared some laughs, long story short I think she looks good and I want to see where this could end up. only thing is what should i do? its saturday and she gave me her number thursday. should i call or txt her?..


P.S. I think she might be shy.. only talks to a hand full of people so far from what ive seen!!! plz help me!!!


I went to add her on facebook and myspace but her main picture is her and some guy?


says she's ina relationship as well





Could this be because she wants to be friend or could it be she is attracted to me and wants to get to know be better?Need some quick girl advice!?
might shez judging u through ur expression or how u interact wid others when she came 2 knw lil abt u she talked 2 u n asked u 4 same classes den she started talkin 2 u rite? might be possible dat while interactng wid u she find u polite n intersted in ur frndship dats the reason she gave her no everyone like to people make frnds u also like i think !just call her n spend some time wid her if u think dat u r comfortable talkin to her den be her frnd

No comments:

Post a Comment