Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help Relationship Need Girl Advice?

So I like this girl at school. And I notice her looking at me alot either in the hallway or in class. In the hallway she glances back really quick.. In the classroom she has her knees my direction and is looking at me or in my direction.. Now she started going out with this other guy at my school like 5 days ago.... There is a dance at my school soon and I don't know if I should ask her out or not. Before she started going out with the guy she said that she didn't want to go out with the guy because school is about to end and she doesn't think he will get anywhere in life. No one knows that I like her though.. Should I ask her to the dance, wait until they break up and ask her during summer, or ask her out next school year?Help Relationship Need Girl Advice?
just walk up to her and say - ';i know you're going out with this guy but i think we should get together. i really like you and i think we would be better together.';
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment