Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice. I dont know what to do. What would you do?

Ok so theres this girls see and ive gone up to her and talked to her yesterday. Im not sure if she knows i like her and im kinda scared about making girls know i like them but thats another issue and another story.





any ways i saw her again in class today, should i have gone up to her and spoken to her. would that look like im desperate. even though that might seem unreasonable to say.





Yesterday we were talking for a decent time and she was doing as much talking as i was even though i think i messed that up too.





I think im gonna see her tomorrow and i think we might talk for a bit more time than last time. what should i do or talk about. where should my head be. i know im not suppose to make sure a big deal out of it like there will be no other. for me its hard to find a girl i have real interest in.





Im not scared of talking to her i just dont want to mess up. put your self in my shoes what would you do.I need some girl advice. I dont know what to do. What would you do?
I think you should relax and be yourself she wont know you like her unless you tell her. Maybe if your not so confident talking to her smile as you walk past or something and see if she comes and talks to you. :)I need some girl advice. I dont know what to do. What would you do?
Tell her you're going to run to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee and see if she wants to come along.. You don't ask, you don't get. Be cool if she says no.

No comments:

Post a Comment