Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some shy girl advice?

When I told this shy girl I liked her the beginning of the summer, she said she liked me as a friend and hoped to continue to be friends. Whatever, told her I moved on.





Lately when I am around her now, she makes eye contact with me, looks away, and plays with or touches her hair and looks away. Same when I'm close to her. She was in a convo and she just smiled, looked at me, and looked down, and walked away.





Her friend was joking with me and something like ';don't worry, there are people who still love you'; and she looked at the shy girl.





I think I'm going to talk to her Monday and see what's up, but would you say she is now attracted to me or she is just shy and is nervous about the akwardness?Need some shy girl advice?
Hi from France 鈾?br>




Your story is cute !.. I think this girl is not only a little attracted by you, but too she is shy and probably nervous !..





Have a great week-end,





Cat.Need some shy girl advice?
Uhm, I think she has a little feelings for you, but she is probably


really nervous also! I'm a shy girl myself, %26amp; I play with my hair


or bite my lip when I'm nervous, or if its awkward!





But yes talk to her, see what's going on! she is she has any feelings


for you, %26amp; if she does go get her boy :)





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment