Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice about sexual abuse. HELP!!!?

There are these guys at my school and they are anoyying me so bad. they grab my legs, grab my a**. when i sit down they force me to give them me a ';piggy back ride';. And they make nasty faces at me and make really inappropiete noises. I think they are doing this to me because i am a target. i am only 13 going on 14! Plz help me, i have to go through this every day!!!





P,S, i am adopted so i dont have a mom at home i need GIRL adviceI need some girl advice about sexual abuse. HELP!!!?
That is sexual harassment, you need to tell you're teacher or principle, those freaking idiots can get in a crap load of trouble for what they are doing to you. You have to tell the authorities, and they have to put a stop to it by law. Those morons don't know how much trouble they can get into for what they're doing. Why haven't you told someone already?! This isn't the middle ages you know. . . we live in an age where telling someone will help. I know I'm an educator, and if I ever saw or heard of that happening then I would do something about it right away, you don't have to put up with any of that! I have in the past, and believe me the girl was very happy I helped her out. So tell someone right away, please!I need some girl advice about sexual abuse. HELP!!!?
Exactly. You need to walk right into the principal's office and say what's going on and that if it doesn't stop, you are going to call the police. The school is required to protect you from things like that while you are under their roof and on their buses.





Do not respond or speak to the boys. Just report them and let adults remove them from your classes.





And sorry for your lack of mom. Make sure your dad knows about this. It's not your fault and you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment