Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice! Help?

I have a crush on this girl at my school. I've known her since elementary school (we're 16). She's a lesbian, and I'm bi. I think she is a gorgeous, funny, intelligent human being, and I would love to have a relationship with her. There are some problems though:





1. She has a girlfriend (it seems for real, but you never know...)


2. I'm not her type (I'm fat and ugly. Possibly too masculine.)


3. She might not think of me this way


4. Basically any other negative you can think of





Should I tell her how I feel, or would it be a waste of my time anyway? Since she has a gf, i dont want her to be upset with me. I really do have strong feelings for her, but I don't want to make things weird. I just can't stop thinking, ';What if she doesn't even like me?';. Should I just let her go? Am I an idiot? I need some help...I need some girl advice! Help?
Don't tell her now, she'll just feel weird...tell her when she's single, and until then ( even though you're probably not as fat and ugly as you think you are, cheer up), you can work on exercise, getting a new look. Make her realize there could be a connection BUT realize that you might not have a chance- if you really love her, you'll want her to be happy, no matter who she's with. Don't wait up for her- just focus on being a better person, get on with your life, and look for another girl. There are lots of funny, smart, great women out there, and you shouldn't blind yourself. Maybe one day it'll work, maybe not.I need some girl advice! Help?
You sound like the troubles I've went through in the past couple of years. Except that I'm the lesbian. To tell her how you feel, write a letter and do not sign it, unless you want her to know, then have someone deliver it or leave it in a place where you know she'll look. You are not an idiot for liking someone that is close to you. Good luck, and I hope it works out for you better than it did for me.
I think you shouldn't tell her with an attitude like that. If you have that low confidence then it'll just be weird. I'm sry but that's how i feel.
I feel sorry for you being in this position, but I would leave it until you find time to tell her. Not yet tough, if you tell her her gf will find out and she will get her claws out!
Yes you are a idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment