Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice...........?

ok so me and this girl have known each other for about 4 years and for the past 2 we have been really good friends. it isn't the kinda of relationship where we don't ever talk in person cuz we do all the time and we also text a lot but she has a boyfriend who used to be my best friend and she keeps telling me that she wants to break up with her. i mean i really like her a lot. whenever she walks in a room she just like stands out to me. like shes walks in and i just notice her. its kinda like if you found $100 on the ground. every time she walks into a room i get that feeling. now that tells you how much i like her lol. but her boyfriend is like the most protective person ever, he wont let her talk to any guys. but we text all the time and she tells me pretty much everything about her social life. and shes telling me that she has a junior stalker (junior as in junior in high school, we are freshman in high school) and she keeps telling me how cute he is. do you think that shes trying to get me jealous? is making someone jealous like saying u like them or anything like that? but yea i really like her shes really really cute. we have the same sense of humor and i think we would make a really cute couple. so yea what do you think? do you think she likes me and does making someone u like jealous with another person kinda like flirting? when we talk in person she usually looks away when shes talking to me and blinks slowly when she repeats things if i didn't hear if that helps. she also laughs at sexual things. like the that's what she said jokes. like she'll be like bend down to one of her friends and laugh lol. and sometimes when shes talking to her friend in school and i turn around sometimes shell look at me and smile and stop the conversation with her friend. SOMETIMES tho. not always. thanks. and also her friends are kinda friendly with me. so do u think that means she told them and their being nice or something for some reason lol im sooooooo confused with all this. but all i really care about is do u think she likes me haha thanks again!I need some girl advice...........?
id say she likes you. i have the same thing with a girl i like. same situation. really weird how similar it is.I need some girl advice...........?
Shes crazy about you.
You seem to examine this girl...alot! Well as for the entire trying to make you jealous thing, She might be able to, but she has a really immature way of doing it. I mean if she knows your jealous already because of her boyfriend, why try to make you even more?, well I think you should confess your infatuation to her and then see if you go places, from my experience I can tell she's one of the typical teenage crushes that don't last for more than two weeks...but...you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment