Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting over a girl.. Advice needed?

Hey,





I met this girl some time ago now... I was bumming around Thailand at the time .. we stayed in the same hostel.. She was really pretty, super nice and all the rest of it..





Anyway, I facebooked her like a love sick puppy and she didn't reply to any of my messages or my friend request..





But she's still stuck in my brain..





Obviously she doesn't fancy me (hey she might not even like me much as a person) but it still doesn't make the love sickness any easier to get over...





How do you get someone who's obviously not interested in you out of your brain?? Advice needed folks!!!Getting over a girl.. Advice needed?
Just try to keep busy with something else such as a sport or hobby. Spend time with your mates doing something unrelated to girls. You'll eventually learn to get over her and in the process get closer to your mates, win-win.





But one thing, don't worry if it takes a while, I had a major crush on a girl and it took me nearly a year to move on. But trust me you will.





Alternatively you could just focus your entire life on her and end up stalking her forever.. i mean it's your choice :PGetting over a girl.. Advice needed?
For me its...


Not talking to me


not wanting to be around me


etc, etc ..stuff like that =p


Just try not to think about it =p..andd...ummm dont use the internet? =p
try looking for another girl the same type nice, pretty, so u can get her off your head. this helped me get over a guy:)
Im having a similar problem, liked a girl for a while, had my chance, blew it, now she hates me but im madly in love!!


best solution is to try and fancy someone else
Oh the life of a teenager...


I know how hard this is.





OK here's the question you need to ask yourself. Why would I want to be with a girl that ignores me like this? Clearly someone like that doesn't deserve a nice guy like you.





Look around, I find that the one that that can take my mind off of a girl is... another girl!


lol =P


There has to be someone out there that wouldn't treat you like this.
find a neww hobby meet another girl...that fancies you...read the news paper
Really all you can do is try to move on. Time will make it better. Go out and have fun and slowly you will forget the feelings.
find a new girl
That's love at first site dude, actually it's not love it's just crush. you can easily get over her. Go find another girl and get off the things that make you remember her like, avoid seeing her account in facebook, friendster, Hi5 etc.





Live your life dude girls are everywhere. Soon you will find a beautiful girl who is better than her.
Being mature. Accepting a situation like this would be easier. Don't go for things you can't really have. Just keep yourself busy I'm pretty sure you are just too preoccupied thinking over her which will just make your situation harder.
Just be nice
I'm sorry buddy, you're just going to have to move on. If she doesn't even bother to reply to your messages or anything, she's apparently not interested. I would move on, find another girl that treats you good. Good luck :D
You have no control over the situation you should stop worrying about it. Go facebook someone who does respond. I know it may be difficult but this seems to be an infatuation with someone you can not have.





I would go read a book to help focus my brain on another character.
hang out with friends or something. get ur mind off of her!
If you really like her, you would put an effort to try to court her, romance her, into liking you, or seduce her. If you're not trying hard enough, than obviously you're not as into her as you say. If you did try ur hardest, then I'm sorry, because I know getting over someone if really hard. Perhaps if you wait a little longer, you'll meet someone new, someone who would like you back. Good luck man.
Don't keep trying to contact her ...that will help out. Try to talk to other girls and keep busy.
It's not like you were in a relationship with her...there is not much you can do but try to move on.
get over her its that simple

No comments:

Post a Comment