Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice,(boys I GUESS,too,if you understand.)?

Okay I like diz guy and today was taks.After TAKS I was in my reading teachers class,and I told him I couldn't find a seat.He said there is one right there! He pointed to a chair with a book on top.EVERYONE laughed at me.Even my friend ( :( I saw the stupid desk,but there was a book on it so I thought sum1 sat there! Gosh I hate teachers.My crush said USE UR BRAIN! And now I am kinda mad.I cried of course,and I am mad at him for saying dat.But I still like him.What would you have dun? ( :)I need some girl advice,(boys I GUESS,too,if you understand.)?
Dont stress about it !! Boys are boys..nothing you can do about it ! Try living with 4 of em !!! Boys ALWAYS tease so thats normal !! Could be a sign that he likes you !

No comments:

Post a Comment