Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice. help please i'm desperate?

so i really really like this girl. shes super amazing. i just cant figure her out. we are seniors in highschool and ive liked her since i met her last year. she knew i liked her but didnt have any feelings for me, but i respected that. During the summer we hung out as friends but at the beginning of school she deff liked me. i know she did. she sat by me, invited me over all the time, called me, txted me constantly, flirted with me. but about 2 weeks ago she meant some other dude, which was a huge bummer, but again i respected her decisions. she didnt txt me at all or even sit with me in class. she was mean to me but yeah. anyways class was canceled last friday, and her and i and some other chick ended up hanging out for a while. i told her 'you look older then you actually are' and she said 'thats good cuz i like a guy whose 19'... but the next day she txted me for the first time and has been sitting with me again now. she asked me to go see a class movie together but ditched at the last minute. i'm so confused. help please. she i play hard to get? it seems like she only goes for 'badboys' and 'players' what should i do? i REALLY like herI need some girl advice. help please i'm desperate?
once you two are alone and talking.


pull her her closer to you by grabbing


her hands and pulling her gently to you.


if she does not pull away pull her closer.


now you lean in for a kiss. if she lets you


kiss her for more then 3seconds continue


until she starts kissing you back. then


pull away tell her playfully she talks to


much, then kiss her again for about 15


seconds.then after you two are done


making out, ask her if she likes you now.


this should work, good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment