Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Some Girl Advice HELP!!!!?

Ok now i am seeing this girl (Jenna). She is an extremely nice girl but she is very shy. I met her because my dad is her coach and we have been seeing each other for a little while but nothing serous. I like her and want to ask her to be my girlfriend but i am nervous. I was talking to some of her friends and they all said the same thing is that she finds is weird that she would be going out with the coach's son (my father by the way does not care). I want to figure what the right course of action would be:





A. Go and talk to her (i am not sure what to say yet)


B. Do nothing and see what happens


C. Your Idea's (I don't know that is why I am asking)I Need Some Girl Advice HELP!!!!?
Mmmm,


i Say You talk to her about it.


tell her if she wants to give it a try.


tell her what you feel about her


that'd be the best thing to do:]]]


HONESTY!:]]]


Ahaha!I Need Some Girl Advice HELP!!!!?
Mate i would just go and talk to her and let her know how you feel and let her know that your dad don't care if she feels the same for you she might be relieved that you made the first move as being a shy female is hard i should know i am one and being shy makes it hard to make the first step you never know what could happen also let her know you can still be friends if she don't feel the same way as it sounds like you both get along real well
Well, you said you've only been seeing each other for a little while..so why rush it? Go ahead, take yur time to get to know her %26amp; when you feel like the time is right, then you should talk to her %26amp; tell her how you feel. Hopefully, that'll change her mind about dating the coach's son.





Good Luck!
pick A and say: i heard that you think that it would be weird if we were together because my dad is your coach but i really like you and i think we would be good together. and also my dad doesn't care if we are boyfriend and girlfriend.
if she really did like yeu she wuldnt care if yeu were the coaches son, tell her that
Talk with her about it! Sometimes it's hard to get up the nerve to start that kind of conversation, but you should. Just tell her that you like her first, and see where the conversation goes from there. She may or may not have a problem with the fact your dad is the coach. You can't necessarily trust what her friends say; they may not really know how she feels. There is a possibility she's not interested in going out with you, but the worst thing that can come of this conversation is her telling you that. Give it a shot and she might be your girlfriend!
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment