Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some girl advice?

ok i really like this girl.Lets call her Girl1. she likes me too but her best friend really likes me also.We'll call her Girl2. Girl1 wont go out with me because she doesn't want to hurt her friendship with Girl2. I don't really like Girl2 other than a friend. and to make things worse girl 1 also likes my 2 best friends.Girl 1 knows i have feelings for her.And so does Girl2. But Girl1 always shows her affection towards my 2 best friends and its really awkward and i just want her know how i feel....Any advice anyoneI need some girl advice?
ask girl1 how she feels and if girl2 is not happy for girl1 then she anit a friend.


i suggest you tell her how you feel.I need some girl advice?
Be the assertive one, the girls aren't making any moves, so you have to.
i would just go out with her. girl2 is probably just jealous. you can't always make people happy in these situations. Good luck,





Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment