Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some genuine girl advice?

I'm 20 years old in college. I met this girl the other day in the library whom I think is very cute. I got her number. I called her a couple of hours later(which I know was my first mistake). Anyways, when I talked to her I asked her to hang out with me and she said she would call me the next day. She never did as I expected. She called me a couple of days later and said sorry and gave me her excuse. We talked for a while and had a few things in common and I'm interested in getting to know her more. I've asked her out and she gives me some excuse about how its not a good weekend because she is busy. I'm no idiot I know if she was interested she would make a little bit of time. I need some advice in how to make this girl more interested in me. I know, obviously, that she is somewhat interested due to her giving me her number. I have a feeling I'm being too forward and she sees that. Anyways I really want to take her out and her not think that I'm desperate. If there are any girls out there that would know what they would want the guy to do in this situation, I would really appreciate your advice.Need some genuine girl advice?
Maybe shes just not comfortable going out with a stranger. If she's ok just talking to you on the phone, you can call her a couple more times and see if she warms up the more she knows you.Need some genuine girl advice?
You need to wait a good 2 weeks before asking her out again. Then she'll wonder why you aren't asking her out. Making a girl think about you is the first way to get a date lol.. unless they are thinking ';man I wish this guy would stop bugging me'; Then when you do ask her out, be genuine and straight-forward. if she says no then she is just mean,
If you're worried about coming on too strong, don't take her on a date-date. Just see if she wants to go for some coffee, or on a ';friend date'; (like, invite her to the bars with your friends [have her invite some of hers too!] or to a party or something.)





But you don't want to ignore her, either!





Be upfront with her and ask ';Would you want to hang out sometime?'; if she says yes than say ';You seem pretty busy. When's a time that works for you?'; If she's just making excuses then that's the time she'll have to tell you if she's interested or not.





Good luck!
do ever know if she has a boyfriend? maybe the reason she gave you her number is because she only wants to make friends. um, in my opinion, she does kinds of sound that she wasn't interested. or maybe she is a very busy girl? i don't know. well if she acts this way, it is best that you just give her some time. i don't like guy been way to close and doesn't give me any freedom. maybe another couple of weeks you give her a call, asks her hows it going. just don't be too pressuring. when you sees her, just act normal, don't show that you're really into her, something like that. she maybe felt uncomfortable if you suddenly appear in her world and be that desperate guy





i'm sorry but good luck! xx
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment