Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This girl likes me, but I like a different girl. ADVICE?

So this one girl at my school likes me. She's nice and pretty cool. We went to the movies once and it was okay. I cant really be myself around her though i dunno why. The girl I like is in my art class and we talk a lot, and hang out a lot and I feel so comfortable around her.


So here's my Dilemma:


I want to ask the girl in my art class out, but i don't want to hurt the other girl's feelings cause we've been friends since middle school. So i don't really know how to tell the one girl we can just be friends.


side note:


I had to tell this one girl(not one of the two mentioned above) it wasn't going to work out between us earlier this year, and she got really mad and i don't know whyThis girl likes me, but I like a different girl. ADVICE?
if the girl that you just want to be friends with if she a cool girl then she understand just make sure you tell her in a nice way. and ask the girl out that you like ,thats in your art class. This girl likes me, but I like a different girl. ADVICE?
just be honest with boffadem. Tell the one that you want to be friends, tell the other you want to go out.
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment