Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need girl advice? Anybody can probably help?

I like this girl. I have for a couple weeks now. I've talked to her enough to where it doesn't feel weird anymore. So far, she hasn't showed any signs of not liking me. She's a senior and I'm a sophomore. We both run Cross Country which is where I usually talk to her. She is in two of my classes.. Algebra 2 and PE 2. Like I said, I could probably go up and talk to her whenever I wanted without feeling creepy. I really like her. Almost every love song I hear makes me think about her. I am constantly thinking about her. I get that feeling in my stomach whenever I talk to her. I was thinking about asking her to the Homecoming Dance (mid-October) Monday. Do you think it's too soon? Should I go for it? Is there anything I should do before I start to see if she likes me in that way?I really need girl advice? Anybody can probably help?
I would honestly say go for it. If you like her, don't be afraid to tell her or ask her to the dance. But, don't expect that she'll say yes. Not to be a down-spirit person, but there is always that chance that she's not interested in that way or anything like that. So don't instantly expect a yes. If anything, expecting a no, but having enough strength to ask, then getting a yes - well that's got to be the greatest feeling when it comes to asking someone out (:





Go for it! And good luck (:I really need girl advice? Anybody can probably help?
Go for it man its okay to ask the girl out just be YOURSELF and shel either like you for you or not even like you because shes not interested


BEST ADVICE: dont lie to a girl just dont tell her everything
I think you should go for it! it sounds like you really like her.. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment