Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need female/girl advice.......urgent assistance required.thanks?




DOES SHE LIKE me or is there interest?????





I met this girl on friday.....she said she wants to be in contact with me (I presume as friends of course cos u cant have a realtionship after 30 mins)





we exchanged phone numbers and we added each other on facebook





after three days of no contact, i send her a text message asking her how she was doing and that we had a nice conversation the other day





she then replied with:





';Hey tim...what a suprise! How are you? Yeah, it was a really nice conversation and I enjoyed it a lot! I am on my way to bowling, what are you up to now?';





I then said I am cooking (lol), but seriously, I was! I also told her to make a strike for me while playing bowling!





She then replied





';Cooking? Well I like the fact that you are cooking! I will try my best to make a strike.....Have a great night and thanks for adding me on facebook';





I then sent her a message back saying thank you too and i wish her sweet dreams as she sleeps.





I heard nothing back from her since then.





I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION BUT MOST GIRLS COME HERE SO IT MADE SENSE TO POST IT HERE IN THIS SECTIONI need female/girl advice.......urgent assistance required.thanks?
i hate it when a guy tells me sweet dreams. be unique when you say something sweet. she may think you are cute, but she may not like like you. you know what i mean. she probably wants to get to know you. so take your time. dont rush. that scares us girls away.I need female/girl advice.......urgent assistance required.thanks?
Uhh you asked this yesterday??? And alotta ppl answered...........
You were golden up to the 'sweet dreams' part.





That was an overstep -sometimes, we don't want to hear that from a guy we just met - gives up creepy vibes.
There is interest obviously otherwise she wouldn't have allowed you the add on face book... try not to read to much into things and enjoy it. It seems like a bit of friendly chat. If you want to know for sure make it clear that you like her...somebody has to make the first move, why not you ? And how do you expect her to reply to your last message? its a nice way to end the night but what would you say back if someone said that to you.
Seems like she's interested.


Just keep talking/texting her.


but not obsessively.


and don't say sweet dream stuff, just say good night.


'Sweet dreams' can be creepy. ahha



ha ha i see your problem. this girl (i think) is thinkign to herself ';should i text him or message him on facebook??'; same as you. the next time you talk to her, keep it casual...like ';hi katie havent heard from you in a while...whats up?'; or just DO IT. do it as in ASK HER OUT ON A DATE!! she obviously likes the way you are, your cooking self. (if u ask her) on the date, you should go bowling and then cook her dinner!! i think she'd like that alot.


hope i helped %26lt;333 xoxo Julia
Well it sounds like she likes you, that is no doubt. If I girl didn't like you I don't think she would of gave you her number. How she likes you is the question....She either likes you just as a friend or she is attracted to you and is interested in more. And how you treat her could greatly affect that. So far I think you have done great. A woman wants to know your thinking about her but doesn't want to know your waiting by the phone for her. Ya know?! If she is interested she is just as confused as you are, trust me! If she is interested in you she is wondering why she hasn't heard from you since then and debating whether or not she should contact you and how. So save yourself and her the stress and text her again. Be honest just let her know you are thinking about her and ask her how her day is going. Come on what is the worst thing that could happen? She doesn't respond, then oh well at least you know how she feels and best situation she is glad to hear from you and the conversation takes off from there!





Good luck!


:) Ashley
she is interested in you because SHE was the one asking to exchange contact information and she was being totally sweet to a guy she just met! haha and this was the right section cuz i know I'M always here lol
Probably interested.. Sounds like she may have even wanted you to come on the bowling outing. Don't trip on the last unanswered text message. She may have have a few drinks at the bowling alley and just gotten caught up with her friends.









You're overthinking this and it's probably projecting to her and creeping her out a bit. Keep it casual. Stay in touch. It sounds like she likes you and you'll get a better feel as to if there's interest but if there's not, wouldn't you like her as a friend? Give it time.
We don't know!!! LOL. Try asking her out casually...like to go bowling or to a movie with a group of friends. Read her body language. Or, you could just flat out ask her! That way you'll have an answer. It sounds like you like her...I hope it works out for you!
she most likely doesnt like you if she isnt replying to your message. its great that you had a good conversation, but thats all it was. it doesnt sounds like there is any interest.
Give it a few days then call her. Try not to show her too much attention because most girls dont go for it. Good luck!
nope
It sounds like shes interested in you. but she might just be interested in being friends with you rather then being in a relationship with you. but don't expect her to reply to every text you send her right away, or for her to text and call you often, because girls don't like to go nuts and be obsessed over guys like that. just give her time and space and everything will work out fine. good luck=)
Well here's the thing....most girls lay low and expect the guy to call them, not the girls to call guys after you met or had a date,that's just how it is. And she might be playing hard to get to get you to think about her, and to get you to chase after her. I would say just to text her and say hi casually, and after asking her hows it going and stuff maybey say like, so did you get a strike the other night? or make a joke (but not an insulting joke!) then ask her to on a date, and if she says like well im not free this week, but mabey another time? then shes not interested, but if she says yes id love to or some thing then she's definately interested! (and dont not talk to her for a while or she will think your not interested in her)
Did you not answer this question earlier today? Cuz I answered it.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The only man who can help you fix your Marriage and Relationship After a Divorce or Breakup,I want to let the whole world know about Dr ugbor the Great spell caster that brought back the father of my 2 kids after we have been separated for 4 years.I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 48hours my ex called me and beg me to forgive him for every thing and now we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell,or pregnancy problem than Dr ugbor is the answer you can email him now on,drugborspellhome@gmail.com or call him with this number,+2348054265852

DOCTOR UGBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE

1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER ALL KINDS
4. ALS

Post a Comment