Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some general girl advice? Anyone?

So I am head over heels in love with this girl. I would truly die for her. She is the best thing that's ever happened to me in the world.





You get it.





Her family and mine both used to be real religious and strict, but were not any more, but the relationship teen thing has lingered. There's a sort of unspoken disapproval of that.





She knows I like her. Her little sister asked her if she liked me and my little sister told me that the girl I love answered really vaguly. She acts like she likes me. Everyone knows I like her.





I want to communicate my feelings, I feel like I HAVE to, but I don't know how! If I tell her outright she'll think that's weird.





I'm 17 and she's a very mature 15.5 ( as in she already runs a sewing business by herself. Coordinates all the finances arranges all the shows.)





Advice? Anything is welcome! I'm not real experienced in this type of stuff.





Thanx 4 reading!Need some general girl advice? Anyone?
I wouldn't just come out with it, this may make her uncomfortable. Take it slow with small talk, maybe a walk. Every now and then, compliment her lightly, outfit, her smile, etc. not too heavy. Down the road tell her that you like her and you'd like to take her out to dinner. Remember, slow, it seems like she may be a little shy. Good luckNeed some general girl advice? Anyone?
try asking her to hang out (make sure u mention its NOT a date)


do smthng fun and interesting that guys will both love


also try to pick up something small %26amp; inexpensive beforehand





then if the time feels right, say something like ';ur a really special person, I'm glad I met you.....hey that reminds me I saw this the other day %26amp; it reminded me of u'; *presents gift*





who knows? she might end up saying it to u!!





hope i helped and good luck(:
awww!! i say do something really special to show that you like her. both of ur familes will surely understand if you show that you are really true.
tell her you like her a lot see were it goes
She probably does like you, just scared about the teen relationship thing too. Maybe she's bent on society that teen relationships hurt and don't last, and she doesn't want to risk being hurt.





I would just take it slow with her, and it will all unfold in time. Try to spend more time with her and wait for the perfect moment to express how you truly feel. She will express it too.





Don't be too persistent though, she will feel suffocated and feel like you're obsessed. She will be embarrassed.





All in all, be patient and good things will come!





Hope this helps!
take her out. not like a date, because if her parents are not to shabby about the idea then they might turn into exorcist or something, but invite her sister and your sister that way they wont get the wrong idea...that way you can get to know her and win points with her sister and her family because you included her younger sister...start off slow, she seems very focus on what she wants to do (even thought she 15.5; you gotta start somewhere)..dont be trying to do much because of course the younger sisters will be watching...give her hints and say stuff in codes...hell text her lol...but dont and i repeat DO NOT SAY YOU LOVE HER UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FEELING IS MUTUAL...this can put any girl in a very weird position...and be yourself...make her like you for you!!!
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment