Monday, August 23, 2010

Chances of this girl calling me? Girl advice needed?

so i went to Guess today to shop for some clothes, and they were like 5-6 girls working there, but as soon as i stepped foot this girl kept chatting me up and talking to me. we ended up talking for like 30 min about there styles and made fun of retarded clothes they had there . we talked alot and got along pretty good. she kept making side jokes such as ';i should be your personal clothing bff'; and ';we should shop for each others style';





well when i was checking out, as she rung me up, she kept smilling and etc. and when she put my clothes in the bag, she asked me for my number. i was going to ask her for hers, but she asked me first, but only thing is that i never got hers!





so what are the chances of her calling/texting me? shes very pretty and i wanna get something with her . how long would she take to call me if she wanted to?





this happened on thursdayy btwChances of this girl calling me? Girl advice needed?
If she doesnt call with in the week of you giving it to her. Your not getting a call. If you like her. Make an excuse to re-go to the store.Chances of this girl calling me? Girl advice needed?
Ugh, she probably will get around to texting/calling you, but I think she's just toying.


Someone who actually likes you wouldn't be so brazen to display it outwardly, especially if you guys only met for some minutes.
Like the other person said, if she doesn't call within a week she won't call at all. Just go back to the store. Is there any chance that she thought you were gay? ';Personal clothing bff's'; and shopping together don't really sound like boyfriend/girlfriend kinda things...
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment