Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some ';girl advice';...?

I'm emailing this girl on a dating site. We have been sending lengthy emails back and forth a few times. I mentioned surgery, she said what for, and I told her (circumcision), and said how I know it's usually for babies but my doc recommended it so I decided to ';take it like a man, lol.'; Then I told her if she had any questions out of curiosity she could ask.





I can tell she is still interested from her reply...but in response to the surgery she said, ';You are very brave for going through a circumcision at your age. And no, no questions/comments about it. Enough said.';





Do you think it was a weird subject for her? Awkward? Girls what would you be thinking in that situation?I need some ';girl advice';...?
Yep. That subject is a little weird. There is a such thing as Too Much Information.I need some ';girl advice';...?
Yeah - I'd be curious why you'd want to do that as an adult. That's a pretty personal thing to share with someone.


That was nice of you to tell her she could ask you questions, but she probably felt uncomfortable and is probably questioning things with or about you now.


I don't know why you'd want to get that done other than to look like other guys or to not scare away unexposed women.


Don't tell her anything else that might freak her out...at least not now.
i think she just doesnt care too much about it. although she probably isnt being a ***** about it either? come on, do you really want to have a lengthy conversation about a circumcision at your age before you even meet her or sleep with her? only sluts would sit there and gush over it without having met you.
Quite honestly, I believe it's more of a personal issue. I'm far from prudish, but it's not really a subject of interest for me. It's nice that you can share that with her, but I wouldn't want to be chatting about it. Nothing against you though, I just feel that way.
It's just a surgery, that's all. Why would she have more questions? Just drop the subject, lol, it's no big deal.





If it was me, I would think ';Good, he's had the procedure. Moving on.';
You should've waited until you got to know her a little better. Because you mentioning that might have creeped her out a little bit since you have barely sent a few messages to each other.
I wouldn't mind talking about it with someone I knew a lot better. It's not really that weird of a subject, except when you're just starting to talk to someone.


Slow down, buddy.
It sounds like she artfully dodged a conversation that could have ended up in a place she didn't want to go. Namely, discussing sex. Let it be.
TROLL





sad internet dating hahaha
she is probably waiting for you to tell her what you want her to know, and doesnt like to pry, I guess
I would be thinking ';why is this guy telling me about getting his penis snipped?';
*akward silence and thumb twiddling';





Soooooooo . . . how bout that television ?























If you understand what my answer is now :P
If you're being serious, why would you tell her such a thing?
awkward.......
awkward...
very awkward
I sure as hell wouldn't wanna talk about that
sounds shady ...dont meet her anywhere
This is a famous Jonas Brothers quote which is true for that girl: AWKWARD!
I wouldn't wanna know either.
Dumb@ss why would you even bring that up?
my friend..


you're screwed
i think it was kind of awkward for her, but at least she respects that you did that rather than just think you are some kind of freak for it. i would be thinking...well, probably just that same thing she wrote..and thinking its a bit awkward
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment