Monday, August 23, 2010

You think this girl likes me? girl advice needed plz?

I JUST REALIZED I WROTE A LOT AND NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE BUT PLZ HELP SORRY





Now just normally i dont ask for girl advice but this girl is something else.She is driving me crazy and i think i have a small crush on her.I also think she likes me too but recently im just not sure.


Well this girl is beautiful and me and her share something. last year before summer we hung out a lot after school and wed laugh and stuff.And shed ask me some stuff like


';Do you only like me for my big boobs?'; (cause she actually has a nice body )


and id say ';no, dont think of me like that. thats not all i like. i like your smile, your personality and everything else';


what do you think she meant?like me?


She makes me jealous because at least 10 guys are over her but she dont take nobody.thats something about me that im not all over her hugging her and touching her like all the boys.


any ways since the summer was over we havent really talked much. also i do this thing that if girls are talking to me i kinda shortly ignore them and then just smotthly turn my head and say ';huh?'; its hot you should see me in action


anyways i did this thing were she tried to hug me and i pushed her off me and she just walked away mad.and we aint talk for days until today but just a few words.


besides that i also kinda ignore girls but mostly her in the hallways .not completely ignore them but just dont look at them directly, let them look at me and then just talk. and then she DID IT TO MEand so we never talk evrytime we see each other . isee her lookin at me though and coming near me to get my attention, even bumping me sumtimes.any ways wat do yu think?does she like me?wat should i do?i ve had other girls but shes something else!!!helpYou think this girl likes me? girl advice needed plz?
wow ok the whole ignoring thing? not really a turn on? like at all? if some guy did that to me i'd actually be pretty pissed off. And if you said you dont treat her like other guys treat her maybe she thought you'd treat her different then the other girls. if i were you then i'd apologize to her and be pretty flat out with the apology. Then i'd change what i was doing and start to pay alot of attention to her. seriously a girl will fall in love with you if you are GENERALLY INTERESTED IN HER. no guy seems to get that if your concerned when im upset, you ask me about my day, and just generally respect me and value me as a person i am guarenteed to fall in love with you.


Sorry I gave such a long answer but it was a long question. please please please please please give me some male advice on my question?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>You think this girl likes me? girl advice needed plz?
You should have never pushed her off in the first place dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment