Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey I need a girls advice here.. I dont understand why this girl is doing this.. She knows I like her?!?!?

Okay, so this girl is really open with me over the phone and facebook and texts but in school she barly talks to me and she avoids eye contact in school and avoids me.. like its wierd she talks to other guys in the hallway but avoids me like crazy and always looks down at her phone when i try to talk to her.. shes a sophomore and i dont get it..





people tell me all the time when I DO have a conversation with her that she looks at me like she is in love with me and I know she likes me a little.. but shes not shy at all so i dont understand..





I am not wierd.. im very popular, im a junior, and I look pretty good (or so ive been told) and there are no roomers about me.. its like she avoids me for some strange reason..





She told me a while back i treat her diff. in public but i didnt get it and i tried to act normal in person but she always avoids me so i cant.. its rediculous and im starting to lose my patience..





Her face lights up when i say hey to her yet when I sit next to her she gets all preoccupied and acts all uninterested and i already told her i kinda like her but she is just acting strange.. and ONLY to me.. i dont get it at ALL.. shes playing games and i am thinking about giving up.





thanks!!!!Hey I need a girls advice here.. I dont understand why this girl is doing this.. She knows I like her?!?!?
Im in kind of a predicament.


(But its usually guys only thinking im hot which is the only reason they want to talk)





ANyway, im scared to talk to them and stuff because well, first, I run a blank and I dont know how to reply to anything, second, Im scared of seeming even more retarded and embarassing myslef, and third, im scared to go out with someone to kiss and stuff cause ive never done that and I dont want my bf to be an insensitive jerk.Hey I need a girls advice here.. I dont understand why this girl is doing this.. She knows I like her?!?!?
She likes you alot but she gets shy when she talks to you so she preoccupys herself so she doesnt say something stupid. Dont give up. And she might be a little self conshus tell her shes pretty.
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment