Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need shy girl advice?

Sometime in the first week of this summer, I told this shy girl I liked her, wanted her number, and wanted to know if she wanted to do something sometime..she seemed to show me a lot of obvious signs of interest in the past, but I guess I misread those signs and she just wanted to be friendly with me.





She said she liked me as a friend and hoped to continue to be friends. I said ok and that I was going to move on. It should be important to note that I wasn't really close enough to consider her my friend, so I think I came on too strong :/.





Since school has started, whenever I see her she looks away from me or at the ground..but when she thinks I don't see her, she stares at me..and yesterday when I was going to finally talk to her she like saw me coming and walked away from her locker and made the first turn down another hall.





I also noticed her friends are tend to look at me when she is around(and sometimes when she isn't)..her one good friend is like all of a sudden talking to me, and I think she is trying to get a little closer. I am starting to think she likes me, but whatever. I also saw both the girl and her good friend talking to each other and when I was walking past them, they both stared at me.





Her other friend was sitting near me and I saw her looking at me and texting something on her phone.





I don't want to overanalyze the situation and want to just talk to this girl and start over with her..but I am confused as to what is going on.





Sorry you had to read all this :PNeed shy girl advice?
that was a bad decision on telling her u liked her and not knowing her well especially if she's shy maybe u should of just asked for her number and text each other and go from there but u didnt so... i think u should talk with her friends say wats happening with her and they will deffinetly tell u something useful or wat is rly happening (or maybe its nothing at all and its all in ur head.)Need shy girl advice?
i think she likes you, shes just really shy to talk to you cause she thinks she is going to say the wrong thing. every chance you get, every time you see her try to talk to her even if its in the hall just say hey or something
Ask one of her friends. They'll normally set you straight on their girl.
i say you just ask her whats going on. if you are confused, then shes sending mixed signals(which, unfortunatly, happens sometimes). if your too embarassed or something to ask her up front, then the next best way to go is to ask one of the girl's friends. keep in mind, girls talk about EVERYTHING if this girl likes you, her friends will know. especially her closest friend, so try and ask that one. but like i said, girls share everything with eachother, so if you dont want this girl to find out your asking about her, then maybe you should try a different path. however, asking her straight up is definetly the best way to go. that shows her you really are interested in her, and every girl feels good when she knows a guy is interested
You succeeded in freaking her out with the best intentions.





Leave a note in her locker ';Can we just be friends?'; etc.





Hopefully,she'll acknowledge this, and attempt a friendship.





Are you in classes with her friends? Try to get friendly with them. That'll form a path straight to her.





Even just stop her in a corridor in a way she can't ignore you and tell her how confused you are.





Every girl wants to feel wanted - Fact.


But not every girl wants to feel wanted by certain guys - Maybe, if none of this works, you'll meet somebody else in the near future.
Why don't you start by being friends. It'll help you to get to know her better. Ask her to go out as friends- invite some of her girl friends since you said that she's shy. When you get to know each other better- are more comfortable hanging out- you can try asking her to go out with you. Shy girls are really just girls that need to get to know a guy better before going out with them. She just might not have the nerve to go out with you yet, but once she's comfortable with hanging around you- as I said earlier-, it'll be easier to ask her out.





Asking one of her friends about what's going on might help- though I don't know if they'd tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment