Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some Girl Advice.....?

There's this girl who I have known since high school (8 plus years) and were are very close friends. However during times in college I have been extremely attracted to her. We go out together on occasion but there is no sense of anything other than friendship. I want to break that and try to cross the line from friends to a relationship. What advice do you guys/ladies have to help me in this situation....





What would be the best way to break the ice and explain how I feel to her.....I need some Girl Advice.....?
I've been in this situation before. I'm a girl, and my best guy friend started liking me. When I heard this from a friend, I was a little overwhelmed at first because I didn't want to ruin our friendship because it was so amazing. However, over time, I started talking to friends and asking for their advice on whether I should go through with going out with him. My friend said that I never know what experience I will get out of it; maybe he could be the one? So I did, and I ended up extremely happy.





My point is, talk to some people you trust about it; just to let the feelings out to see if you're comfortable saying it. Then, tell her. You never know what can happen. What if she gives you a chance and you guys completely hit it off? If you've been friends with her THIS long and you know her, you probably know that she'll really adore you. :)





Hope that helped. I need some Girl Advice.....?
First you probably want to see if she might feel the same for you. Think back and see if there are any hints that she has ever given you as far as you and her goes. Think, what kind of guys has she gone for in the past? Are they anything like you, looks, personality, ETC..? If that all checks out, surprise her with flower one of these days and sit her down and come clean. She is either going to turn you down, and if she does if you still want to keep your friendship be cool, DON'T flip. Or she will feel the same about you and say yes.
just say to her that u want to be more than a best friend.she will catch wat u mean..


u'll never know till u ve tried

No comments:

Post a Comment