Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl advice. Why does she act so strange..?

This girl who I know in person never really spoke to me before. She was kinda indifferent and ignored me a lot. I told her this girl had a crush on me in 7th grade and she told all of her friends. And when I saw them they teased me a lot like crazy.. I don't know know she does this. Now she keeps talking about this girl from 7th grade on my facebook and keeps reminding me about her. Me and her also posted like 80 times on facebook because she kept wanting to talk to me. I like her too but she just was so mean to me before that I just can't trust the way she is. What do you all think?Girl advice. Why does she act so strange..?
dont go for her , move on . . . thats why you should always be nice to people cause you might want them in the future :)Girl advice. Why does she act so strange..?
i think she was definitely just trying to get your attention. she probably was jealous too. you mentioning this girl probably made her think you really liked this girl from 7th grade, which made her jealous, so she teased you to get your attention and channel her jealousy. i think she totally likes you!
Everyone deserves a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment