Sunday, August 22, 2010

A few girl advice please... I need to build my confidence?

Okay, I'm pretty much of a shy man when it comes to talking to women..... so for example if I appeared to you? What would you think of me? Do I look hideous,over weight or ridiculous?? I mean I just don't know how to continue If I start a conversation with a girl.. I just get this feeling that she might freak out! Would you? Honest answers only please! The URL is here, There's two albums%26gt;%26gt; http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>


Thanks in advance.A few girl advice please... I need to build my confidence?
no you are cute! and you have a great smile!


try not to think about your insecurities and just talk to people!


dont get discouraged and always try again!


you will get better and better each time until its like nothing to talk to a girl!


try practicing with a friend that is a girl.. she can help you :)A few girl advice please... I need to build my confidence?
:D how cute


you gotta get the attitude that if she's gonna laugh at you, she aint worth it one bit. You gotta be the socializer , not the womanizer.


women go out to bars hoping to be picked up, not to go pick up guys themselves.


just start a convo as if they were absolutely anyone in the world, don't think of so much hanging on you if you mess up.


i've made an idiot of myself PLENTY of times, i walk away, and the best bit is i never have to see her again! haha
awwwwww...... your cute :) how old are you? you look very young you're just going through a phase,cause your still young and naive so as you get older you will eventually get over the shy thing, and you will gain more confidence, you will realize how cute you are and how many girls you can actually get....
smile more, but i think you aren't bad looking. a girls not going to freak out. i think this may sound clich茅, but it really is all about confidence. If you think you're cool, a girl will too. Just don't push it too far where it comes off as cocky.
I think your nice-looking actually. I wouldn't freak out.





Basically for confidence - fake it til you make it. Watch how other guys approach girls and imitate. And even though you've heard this 3 million times, be yourself.
You build up confidence , speak to girls as if you speak with other boys .Don't keep any fear of breaking down , when you will talk in confidence, girls will like it , and shall not broke down .
You are so cute!


Your not hideous.


Don't worry. You'll find the right girl(:


%26amp;I wouldn't freak out.


Ohh and remember: Confidence is very sexy on a guy%26lt;3
Talk to her as you talk to a guy but a little nicer ! not too nicer not too rough . just be normal and confident they are just like us
a bit hairy and fat but im sure you'd be ok for some of the lesser self assured girls.
Dude your hot :-) but Maybe you could shave the beard down but not off
shave the hair on your face, manng.

No comments:

Post a Comment