Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need some girl advice, im getting really depressed over this!?

OK, I guess I鈥檒l start from the beginning.





Back in July I met a girl at a college induction day, I am a pretty shy person and didn鈥檛 say much to her however I noticed her as soon as I saw her. I had started talking to one of her friends who I was getting on with ok then in the afternoon me and her were by ourselves I didn鈥檛 say much but she asked me for my MSN addy and we started talking every night. We soon met up with a couple of her friends and went cinemas this was her idea. By this point she was texting me a lot and we agreed to meet up again which we did. 2 days after that we met up and went to a fair with another one of her friends, by this point I was beginning to have feelings for her. The fair was very good and by the end of the night I was sure there was something between us, she texted me straight after saying things like 鈥?I wish I could tell someone how I feel鈥? 鈥?I want to ask someone how they feel about me鈥?and 鈥?How can I prove I鈥檓 a lady鈥? All of these made me feel like she felt the same way especially when she said to me on MSN a few days later 鈥楧o you like me in anyway?鈥?and asking me how far up my leg I鈥檇 let her go. However I knew this wasn鈥檛 great timing for me and tried to play it cool. The next time I saw her was at beginning of our college course. She said sorry for the MSN conversation and said she was drunk although when I鈥檇 asked her that on MSN she said she had only had 2. So the 1st couple of weeks of the course went well and we became really close like best friends but I still felt there was something more than that between us. Anyway one day while out with a mutal friend I found out that this girl was seeing someone and had been for a good while(around February). I decided to play it cool and try to give her space. But I was soon introduced to this guy she never actually said im going to see my boyfriend she just classed him as a 鈥榤ate鈥? She seemed to push him off a little as well when I was around. Anyway this crushed me especially seen how I鈥檇 spent the whole summer thinking about nothing else. I decided to not talk to her on MSN and didn鈥檛 talk to her at college either. She was asking me what was wrong and what she had done to upset me. I just said that she hadn鈥檛 done anything. On the Friday we went out to a club with 2 friends and she asked me who I loved and was asking for hugs so I thought maybe there was something between us. So I texted her the next night saying 鈥榶ou know I like you a lot don鈥檛 you?鈥?and 鈥?where do I stand鈥?鈥?she replied to that text by saying 鈥?I鈥檓 not sure. I like you but im with x. I got back to that saying 鈥?If you want to be with x then that鈥檚 upto you. And ill back off鈥?Of course I didn鈥檛 think it was fine and again I felt upset and used. So I decided just blank her at college although she was acting like normal and if nothing had happened. The next day college I was going to speak to her but didn鈥檛 get a chance however we talked on msn and kind of made things up. However she didn鈥檛 show up the next day.


Now I don鈥檛 know what to do I鈥檓 so depressed when im not around her, I鈥檓 beginning to push people away from me because of her. I cant get her out of my head, people say you need to forget about her but I cant. I want to be with her, but what else can I do? Any Advice


Need some girl advice, im getting really depressed over this!?
you're in love


and she's in a difficult position


if she likes you, she would have made it point blank obvious by now


her and her boyfriend are going to have a huge fight one day, and she's going to need a shoulder to cry on


make sure it's yoursNeed some girl advice, im getting really depressed over this!?
Ask her out straight to choose you or him. If she says him you have to spend alot of time away from her then try and move on.
how bout if u send her sms or tell her to online on MSN and have a chat there... i think u should get everything straight..


i mean just say sorry to her and tell her that u're happy though only for being her friend and u don't really matter on what just happened... at least i think by this u can get closer to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment