Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need girl advice please help?

So I asked this girl to homecoming which was last night, and I want your guys' opinion on wether or not she is interested in me. So we went to the movies together a week or so before homecoming and that seemed pretty good. She let me put my arm around her. I asked her if I could kiss her (I know, stupid on first date) and she said no, but she would hug me. After we saw the movie we walked around a bit and joked with each other. She grabbed my hand once because she said it was cold, but that ended really quickly-like in 5 seconds. So then I began sitting with her at lunch and we don't talk much then. She barely even makes eye contact with me. That went on for like 2 weeks. Finally last night we went to homecoming and we grinded and slow danced, but she seemed interested in other people and sometimes saw me and ignored me. At the end of the night, she let me put my coat on her cus she was cold, and before she left we hugged quickly and not sincerely. And I get the impression that she doesn't like it when I text her a lot. Oh, and after the movies that one time, she always said she was busy if I ever asked her if she wanted to hang out again. What is your guys' input on it? Do you think she likes me? Or do you think she just wants to be friends?I need girl advice please help?
I am a girl, and from experience, maybe she's nervous. If you did dance with her, she may like you. Maybe she wants to be your friend. Maybe she wants to be 'neighborly,' which means she's nice but not interested. Being a girl, it could mean a variety of things. Ask her if she likes you, and tell her how you feel about her. Things will turn out well, just give it time. A week isn't enough to know how good or bad something is. Hope this helps, xoxoI need girl advice please help?
i think you should just be friends she was nice to you when you guys were alone together maybe because she was embarssed to be with you at homecoming and maybe she told her friends she felt bad for you and it was a just for fun to see if you really cared about her..... that happen to one of my guy friends hope i helped..
I don't know this girl but she sounds like someone who just wants to have fun with a bunch of guys, not commit to a relationship with one guy. If that's the case then I would just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment