Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need girl advice >_<...on presents o.o?

Ok, so i just got a girlfriend...whom also happens to be my best friend.





And i know people will probable say ';well she is your best friend you should know what she likes.'; and yes, i do feel a little bad for having this brain freeze, i think im just scared she might not like what i think of :P and i've gotten her all of the stuff i know she likes already over the years lol





So, um, what would a girl REALLY like from boy. Doesn't matter how elaborate the gift is, if i think she might like it, i will do it. Just need some ideas, hopefully i will unfreeze soon and be able to think for myself.





Ty all :]I need girl advice %26gt;_%26lt;...on presents o.o?
lol Tarou you dumbass XD dont show your Q/A so i can read them!





now you ruined the surprise. Lol you dont need to get me anything you know, you already got me that Katana (TY so much for that again O_O) lol dont blow the rest of your money on me :] its my turn to get YOU something.





lol btw im coming over :D


...and what the hell is the **** above me talking about?...i see people saying that everywhere now %26gt;.%26gt;I need girl advice %26gt;_%26lt;...on presents o.o?
it depends on her personality. maybe jewelery, like get her a pretty bracelet , maybe even with yours and/or her name engraved on it, or make a picture frame with a picture of you and/or her, making the frame something that represents your guys' relationship.





girls like something that comes from the heart. somet

No comments:

Post a Comment