Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy and Girl advice, please.?

So, I've liked this guy for 2 years now. I started liking him the first day of 6th grade (he's 2 years older than me). He didn't like me back then. But the following summer (before 7th grade) i stayed the night at his house and we ended up making out. (Me and his sister are best friends) Now its been 2 years and the past couple weeks we've been hanging out alott. I stayed at his house for a week and he stayed at mine for a week. It's been reaaly fun, and we're going out. But no one knows that. Hah. Anyways, I just need to know what everyone else thinks on the matter, his sister gets kinda sad that I'm ditching her for him.. waht do you think i should do?Guy and Girl advice, please.?
You can still have fun with your boyfriend, but also try to get some time with his sister, or possibly do something all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment