Sunday, August 22, 2010

Little older girl advice?

Girl I like at work she is a little higher up in the company thn me but she is not my boss. I have seen her looking at me, first cple of times I talked to her it was kinda short cause I couldnt think of much to say recently I have gotten a little more comfortable talking to her and been a little more flirty, I want to ask her out but I am a little worried about her being higher up than me. What are some things I can kinda look for from her that would show she is likes me I dont really want to make an *** of myselfLittle older girl advice?
just bite the bullet and ask her out, and then you'll know if she's into you, go on, don't be shy, you never know, she's prob been waiting for you to ask her out, and who care's if she's higher than you, big deal, if she's into you, it won't worry her either probably, good luck, just take a deep breath and ask her out for a coffee, or a bite to eat, keep it casual, and just talk to her, and get to know her, and take it from there, GOOD LUCK!!!!!Little older girl advice?
I would say... ease into it: Ask her if she wants to take a walk and get coffee at Starbucks or whatever (assuming that's an option). Ask her what she did over the weekend. Get to know what she's into. Talk about movies. Say, ';I want to see ...'; Maybe she's say, ';Yeah, me too.'; And then you should say, ';Then we should go this weekend.'; (Sounds too easy but you have to plan these conversations that will allow you to make plans casually.) I hope this helps!
well you can ask her what she likes and if shes interested in you and wants to date you shed make up stuff that she dont even like cuz hse thinks that you will like it and she will blush(most likely) if she likes you
Make sure your company doesn't have a policy against fraternization. Not that you can't get around it, but she might be in a position where she's got to be very careful.





Ask her out for coffee. Drop a hint that you go to such and such a place after work for ';coffee'; or whatever she is likely to drink. Just casually say, ';Why dont' you stop over'; ....





Then it's up to her and you wont look like an eager as* if she says no ... it's just a ';casual'; off handed invite.
Lets get a little blunt here.


Half of the time were all making an A*s out of ourselves irregardless of whether or not anyone is paying attention.


Just do it.


Just ask her.


Just sleep with her.


My god Man you have 100 years on this planet, how many are you going to waste in fear?


Wear a condom if your scared don't wear one if your going to marry her. Take Care.-Rachel.
Over the years I've come to realize one thing. This may not be the answer YOU are looking for...but then again, it may:





';The man with the plan wins';.





That means that you need to see the big picture. Before you make a move...make sure you have a direction. And...always have a contingency plan. If you fail--pull the reserve parachute and save some face.





Go to your local library, or bookstore, and get read this book:





';The Game: Penetrating The Secret Society of Pick Up Artists'; by Neil Strauss. It helped me out...and it's bound to help you out.





Happy Hunting
My general advice? Don't ask her out unless you know 100% that it won't affect your job. Don't be so sure that she doesn't have any effect on your job. If the relationship were to go sour she could persuade your boss to fire or demote you. You could also be the subject of a lot of office gossip %26amp; rivalry when people start assuming that everything good you are getting is a result of dating a superior. Plus if the relationship were to take off one of you would have to find another place to work, since many businesses don't like couples working together.





If you really insist on asking her out, I really think that you need to get more comfortable talking to her first %26amp; talk to her more. Has she responded to any of your flirting? Has she come down from another floor just to talk to you or have all of your talks occurred after she came down for another reason? I think that you need to spend a little more time talking to her %26amp; letting her get to know you. A great thing for you to do would be to ask her if she wants a cup of coffee (most offices have a coffee maker somewhere). This'll give you the chance to talk to her.
If you want to be with someone age aren't important.
well be brazen about physically appraising her body, the whole lingering look and see what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment