Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl advice!! Do you think she likes me?

This girl who I know in person never really spoke to me before. She was kinda indifferent and ignored me a lot. I told her this girl had a crush on me in 7th grade and she told all of her friends. And when I saw them they teased me a lot like crazy.. I don't know know she does this. Now she keeps talking about this girl from 7th grade on my Facebook and keeps reminding me about her. Me and her also posted like 80 times on Facebook because she kept wanting to talk to me. I like her too but she just was so mean to me before that I just can't trust the way she is. What do you all think?Girl advice!! Do you think she likes me?
now one thing is the trust barrier and she has crossed it so be very carefull what you say till you trust her again. other than that tell her how you feel if you can.


Michael


Please answer my Question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Girl advice!! Do you think she likes me?
well in my senior year of high school, there was this boy that always use to talk to me and i thought he was really weird so i use to ignore him or act indifferent towards him because i didnt like him. well i got to know him more and i realized that he was a really really nice boy and that i had developed feelings for him. fast forward two years later and he's still my crush and best guy friend ever. :) feelings can change once two people get to know each other, like what happened to me for example. i think this could develop if you guys get to know each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment