Sunday, August 22, 2010

A little girl advice please?

I met this girl a few weeks ago, and now I can't get her out of my head. She and I both go to the same school (college), are in the same youth group, and now found out that we both are in the same politics group here. I'm trying to take it slow, as I am told that trying to start a relationship quickly can cause nothing but trouble. But I feel pressured, as taking too long can get me stuck in the ';friend zone'; or she'll fall for someone else (that's happened to me on more than a few occasions). I've had a lot of tough luck trying to get girls in the past. And really don't know where to begin. Could I get some help please?A little girl advice please?
Well... it has only been a few weeks. You could fall into the ';Friend zone';, like you said. If you really like her, tell her. Or do something special for her...





The best way to show a girl you like her is to really pay attention to the things she likes and show her somehow that you pay attention to her... it could be as small as her fave chocolate bar... buy her one. Her fave flower, buy her one....





Out with it... tell her, or you may lose your chance.A little girl advice please?
You have to tell her what you think about yourselves. sincerly! because now you are just feeling pain and you are not in the win situation. The truth is that we are never so close to the win situation as when we expose ourselves. So, now, you are the loser, since you don't get any answer from her, so get the win. If she not agree with your point of view, at least you'd tried it. Take your chance my son!
just casually introduce urself


girls will immediatly open up to u once you approach them


okay, soo good luck (:


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag7r1WTqsWSJICcBhuc..CLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090908214001AAXh4kS
look... just be her friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment