Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need Some Girl Advice - What Do You Guys and Gals Think?

Ok, there's this girl in my class who I talk to quite a bit. She teases me constantly about how she doesn't think that my weight lifting is really working, even though I've shown her how I can almost pick her up one handed. She also pokes me in the stomach a lot and tells me that I need to spend more time on my abs because ';I don't deserve to be out of shape.';





She constantly critiques my clothes and tells me that I ';Should wear that shirt with those shorts'; and stuff like that.





She keeps poking me in the sides and tries to tickle me and stuff, but when ever I do it she freaks out and gets like 5 of her friends to gang up on me.





And she teases me about my shoes and how she thinks they're tacky. (They're blue and yellow Nikes) but whenever I tease her about her clog slipper things she gets this pouty face and acts all mopey.





Do you think she likes me? I like her, but I don't want to freak her out or anything. Anyone want to help me?Need Some Girl Advice - What Do You Guys and Gals Think?
first off, nikes are cool!!! doesn't matter what colors they are...


second, maybe she does like you...ummm, she probably does not want to take the next step. or afraid of relationships.














next time she pokes you, and you poke her; if she gets mad or bitchy, just ask her why she can tell and do all these stuff with you but you can't return the ';favor';.Need Some Girl Advice - What Do You Guys and Gals Think?
yes she likes you i do that pokey thing all the time wen i find someone attractive but i dont tease them
O yea man. Ask her out. She''l probably make fum of ya for doing it, but at least you;ll put the ball in her court.
Yes, this is her idea of flirting.

No comments:

Post a Comment