Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Need Girl Advice? Help!?

So theres this girl that sits next to me in my science class and she's bi. I've had a crush on her for the past couple weeks, but shes been with other girls before and I haven't really been in a relationship with a girl like she has. So I'm kind of nervous about that, but I really like her. I talk to her all the time, but her ex-girlfriend sits infront of me so it's kind of weird with her ex always saying she's her property. When her ex isn't around she talks about how she can't stand her and I totally agree. Her ex is constantly talking about how she fingered her. Yesterday we were laughing and she was like ';I love you Katrina!'; and her ex glared back at me. But its not like their dating, so she had no reason to look at me like that.


So anyway, she doesn't know I'm bi and I'm not sure how to go about telling her. Advice? Any ideas how I can get her attention?


I Need Girl Advice? Help!?
Well... I'm not bi.... but i do have experience with guys... i would say though, who cares about the ex? if you go on like that you will never get in a relationship because most people have had at least one ex... also... like you said, she isnt her Ex's property... so do whatever you want and dont worry about that other girl.I Need Girl Advice? Help!?
go up to her when her ex isnt there and tell her that youve had a crush on her and you knew she was bi so you wanted to kno how she felt about you





my ';daughter'; my bff.. is bi and this is how she asked out her girlfriend of 1 year .





just dont let the ex find out until you guys date. if you do. but you prolly dont want ur secret to be exposed so do it in privacy and tell her not to tell anyone
you need to tel her your bi so she doesnt get the wrong idea and start iggnoring you becuase she think ur straight and you need to set it straight with miz property if their not even dating or like each anymore tell her to back off becuase that other girl is yours tell the bi girl that sit next to you tell her u gotta talk to her alone and tell gher ur bi and like her as well





hope i helped ur welcome :)
I'm sure she has an attraction for you.


I'm not trying to be like, yeah, to bi's.


But most of them seem to have a wider approval for their same sex.





Okay, so what I'm basically trying to say is: You got her, it's in the bag.





I hope my opinion helped you, but I don't know much about what's up since I don't know you or know what age you are.


Good luck!!
i think you should just tell her how you feel because if shes already bi and had a girl friend then she'll be fine about you and don't worry about her ex shes just jealous that she doesn't like her any more and she prolly likes you so don't wory!! take a deep breath and go for it!!!! good luck!!
well if she said she loves you than she must have some idea that you are interested. if i were you, i'd just tell her. honesty is the best policy and if she's bi too than your less likely to be rejected than if you had a crush on a straight girl.
Well...


Idk


Maybe since you already know shes Bi


And she obviously likes you


Then you should just ask her out


But not in class (in front of her ex)


Cause that would probably be very awkward for all of you


Hope it works out =)


GOOD LUCK!
im not exactly how to do this bcuz im not bi, but try to find a time you can talk to her alone and find the right moment to tell during the conversation.
This is kind of hard to answer since I'm not bi but just send her a cute note that says i like you. It's simple but it might work. Plus her ex won't hear you lol.
umm, just talk to her. try to get together with her outside of school, but dont tell her your bi. just the first time you hangout outside of school, kiss her.
Ask her this question when you two r alone '; so how does it feel kissing another girl?'; I'm pretty sure it's gonna give her a clue w/o sounding 2 obvious.
i think that u should take her to one side and ask her right out and tell her how u feel you dont get any where in life by saying nothing hope the advise helps you
tell her how u feel dont let anyone make fun of u cuz ur bi so take a chance and go from there good luck



just tell her. invite her to your table at lunch and tell her your bi and you like her
slap the ex and get with the girl
umm...a note maybe?
do your parents kno u bi??????????


well try not to be bi

No comments:

Post a Comment