Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am 16 and I'm a emotionally sensitive guy. Although I try not to reveal it to others I did act a bit awkward when I was a little bit younger(12-15 yrs old). I am now getting a lot better and stronger. There is this girl who i really like and likes me back. I am just wondering if she would not like me anymore if she found out that I am emotionally sensitive. She was staring at me at times, and she just had all the signs of someone who likes me. But will she continue to like me? She is a little bit shy sometimes from my perspective. What do you think about this?Girl advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
awwwwwwwwww! no!!! sensitive guys are cute %26amp; nice!Girl advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Most girls do like sensitive guys and if she seems shy maybe you should be the one to make a move. That is if you are pretty sure she does like you. Take the chances you have! =)
i would go for it.


if a person really loves you, it wont matter to them how sensative you are,


a lot of girls like sensative guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment