Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl Advice Needed!?

I asked this girl out on valentines day and she said no because she already had a boyfriend but she's in sixth grade (i'm in seventh) and usually relationships for them don't last long. Last night another sixth grader asked me out and I said yes without thinking. Then I figured out that they are best friends and I really don't like the girl I'm going out with. I'd rather stay good friends. If I break up with this girl then the girl I like won't go out with me because she'll think I'll break up with her after a day but If I stay with this girl and the other girl breaks up with her boyfriend then she won't ask me out because she'll know that I already have a girlfriend. Any advice?Girl Advice Needed!?
break up asap .... then the girl u like will think that ur trying to make her jelous or something fdumb...shes in 6th grade so who know but yea break up with her and tell the girl u like that befor her friend tells her. %26lt;3Girl Advice Needed!?
Well this is just my opinion, but yes, relationships will not last in middle school. They just don't. And if the girl you want to go out with likes you, just wait for her and her boyfriend to break up. Usually those relationships last around 1 to maybe 3 months. If you can wait that long, do it, because there's no way they'll stay together. And she'll probably come crawling back to you when their over.





Another thing is to just to forget about it all together and move on to someone new.


Their are plenty of fish in the sea... and chances are, she'll get jealous, and you know the rest...=)
Ya, how about getting a hobby? That's my advice!
I'm sorry, I suck at giving advice.


Go to glowstickformyvalentine.co.nr


They're an amazing advice website that helps my friends and me with our problems.


Hope that helps and good luck.


Sorry I can't give more help.


:/


But seriously visit the site.


It'll help.
Be honest with her and hope she understand.


From my view, I think the girl you like has set up her girlfriend to be your friend, to make a foursome.
  • cosmetics makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment