Monday, August 23, 2010

Need Girl Advice!!!!?

I met this gorgeous girl at a party and talked to her with a group of friends but sort of figured she was out of my reach. I invited her friend to another party the next night and told her to bring the girl I was interested in (casually, she didn't think I was interested).





That night at the party me, my friends, and these girls and their friends all played drinking games and ended up doing truth or dare (like middle school kids, I know hah) and I ended up getting dared to make out with the girl I was interested in. I played it cool and said it was up to her and she came over to me and we made out.





As she was leaving I got her number and texted her later that night to make sure she got home alright. She seemed grateful that I was nice enough to do that. BTW, her and I are both in a sort of business club together. Ok so here is the question...I want to see her again obviously and I thought about calling her and saying hey whats up, some ppl from our business group are getting together for dinner, I was going to see if you wanted to come and bring some friends?





Any comments, critiques? I was going to include the ';bring some friends'; part to make her realize that I'm not making it a date, I just want to get to know her better and vice versa. Another question is if I want the dinner to happen tonight (I got her number 2 nights ago), what time should I call? Serious replies only please, don't waste your or my time by saying stupid stuff..Need Girl Advice!!!!?
It really seems like you have it all together. And my guess is she is kinda fond of you too if she let you make out with her (truth or dare, hehe :)).





If you want to see her before the group dinner maybe try something more casual that has the option of becoming more. I suggest coffee, its a relaxed atmosphere and can last for 10 mins or 2 hrs depending on how well (and comfortable) things are going. I would, call her up talk to her about the dinner and add in ';Im thinking about going down to [insert nice coffee place here] and don't really care to go alone, can I buy you a cup?'; Coffee is better then drinks, you don't want her to think ';is he trying to get me drunk?'; because you never know what someones baggage is.





Good luck! I wish I had a man lost in thoughts about how to see me.





Just a note about ';out of reach'; I used to really like this guy, but he seemed so stand offish around me, I figured he wasn't interested so I never said anything about my attraction for fear it would mess up a fun group friendship. Come to find out later he thought I was ';out of reach';, funny how that works.Need Girl Advice!!!!?
Yoo, you obviously like her. Good idea by inviting her friends. Get to know her better by using the dinner, then by mysteriously saying ';WTF nobody is here. . .'; and use that as an excuse to get together and hopefully get into a relationship for ya. Cheers, and good luck. Im in a situation with a girl too :)
I would go for it. It depends on her personality, but if you feel comfortable, then do it. To call her about dinner... call at a reasonable time ( you don't want to seem pushy or obsessed), but do give her enough time to ready herself or to make up her mind. Good luck. I hope this helps a bit.
give it a couple of days, then in the middle of the day send her a random text saying 'hey, how are you ? :)' then casually ask her what shes doing at the weekend, if she says nothing, ask her out on a date :)


good luck!
call her up (dont do it in a text) and ask her.


the bring the friends thing is a good idea, but if you're wanting this to move a long, just bring her. you need some one on one time with her away from her friends. she obviously is at least a little interested you or she wouldn't of made out with you (unless she was totally trashed) so go for it! the girl thinks you're considerate for making sure she got home alright, so she'll think you're sweet, but if you ask just her she'll know you're brave and what girl doesnt want a sweet, brave guy?
you should really ask her out
well if you really like this girl call her or text her but not to much because then she will think your weird and just ask her !
Call her ASAP, if not she'll have other plans
Yoou shouldnt be so nervous to make it a date girls are flattered when they're liked and if you play it to cool she might think you dont like her but defiantley dont hesitate to see her again maybe say do you wanna do something alone NOT CINEMA girls find that realli like do you wanna have sex! Mor elike do you wanna go for a walk something just nice and then see if you hit it off but you should see if your friends and her get on so you dont get future problems
That sounds like a good idea, but after awhile, you can't make your dates that casual. when you go to the meeting, just focus on her as much as you can (without being too obvious) and get to know her a little bit. If it's meant to be, the rest should play itself out.



yeah i think thats a great idea she likes you maybe too

No comments:

Post a Comment