Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need Some Girl Advice?

I am almost 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. I am not the most popular kid and don't get invited to a lot of the parties that many pretty/nice girls that I would like to know better do. And I don't hang out with any girls either. So with my not so stellar reputation, how can I get girls in school to notice me and want to hang out with me? Also, how can I do well with girls I have never met before, such as in a public place with nothing to do with school? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.Need Some Girl Advice?
just hang out with mates and maybe talk to sum gals if ur not that confident ask ur m8s to start of convos


it wud be flatterig


also msn if u av it


go round town or further out aswell


maccies is alwys gd lolNeed Some Girl Advice?
The one thing that i wish more boys would do, is TALK TO ME!! Find a girl you find attractive, and aprotch her. I know this will sound sorta mean, but dont aprotch some one SUPER popular. I know this will make me sound big headed, but there is this not-so-popular kid that keeps coming up to me and saying ';Hi Mallory!'; and it has goten to the point of emberessment.





Another thing you could do is throw a party! Make it cool and classy, and invite EVERYONE!





Hope your stats as a single change soon!


Mallory
Join clubs. Socialize. Most of all--listen. Be a friend and not a dirt bag. Conversation is an amazing tool. But you have to use it. Open up a bit, but don't be a dork----- Just be yourself, things will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment