Sunday, August 22, 2010

So stuck! Girl advice, PLEASE!?

Please read and feedback...


There's this pretty girl I use to flirt with a lot at my job! She's 18. I leaned to kiss her, but she turned her face and smiled and said ';i would have let you...'; She ended up breaking up with her boyfriend of 3 years, which i'm sure she likes alot. And she boasted to me that she broke it off.


One day i told her i liked her! Then, she started acting weird as in flirting less. So I told her don't be shy, and she acted a little normal again. Then she told someone that she's interested in me, but there's something about me that's fishy. Maybe the fact that i play around with the other girls at work? but she's the one i like! or maybe she wants to play hard-to-get since she knows i like her?


In the end, she got back with her boyfriend. I don't think she'll dump him just for me.





But I wanted to buy her some flowers and give her a drawing i did of her as a baby. Just to show her I'm still interested and serious.





Is that a good idea? Or its not worth it?So stuck! Girl advice, PLEASE!?
from what you said...i dont think she that interested in you. If she really liked you, she would NOT have gone back with her ex and probably would go out with you.


But if you REALLY like her..ask her out directly again! Otherwise forget about her and find a better girlSo stuck! Girl advice, PLEASE!?
a drawing of her as a baby? wtf?! umm, just stick to giving her compliments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment