Monday, August 23, 2010

Help please...girl advice?

so there's this girl...


haha


I'm pretty confident that we both like each other, but i think it's really awkward because neither of us are out of the closet and don't want to be the creepy lesbian girl who hits on straight girls...I only have one class with her other than that I just see her in the halls all the time and at lunch (where she's always surrounded by ppl). So anyways, I really want to say something to her but I don't know what- anyone have any ideas on how to break the ice? I think we both know that we both know that there is some serious chemistry floating in the air, and I REALLY don't want to screw this up...I'd have thought she would have taken the first step but she doesn't seem to be and i don't want to waste any more time...any ideas?Help please...girl advice?
Is she also lesbian or bi..? If she is then i say you shouldnt waste anymore time. You can either appraoch this two ways





---%26gt; either start a freindship with her first ( get to know her a little, hows she like, what she like /dislikes etc.) %26amp; see how you feel about her then OR





---%26gt; go in for the kill..lol so basically pulling her aside sometime and tell her exactly how you feel about her ( chemistry thats b/w you two) and ask what she thinks of you





So guess that jus my sugestions . You said u didnt want to waste time so i gues you hav to do something at least...might be hard but, give it a go -- you've got nothing to lose!!!





Good LucK! xxooHelp please...girl advice?
For goodness sake!


Honesty is what is required. Approach her.


Tell her your interested in her and that your


';Gay';.


The worst that can happen is that she will


reject your advance telling you she is


heterosexual.


What have you got to loose?
Why not ask her over to your house sometime? Seems harmless enough. Casually bring up the subject if the right moment ever occurs. You will know by the way she talks what or who she is interested in. If you can't decide ask what her views on this are?
well ask her if she likes any movies. talk to her was she is interested that is not in school. talk to her about stuff that people might know. then just ask if she wants to go get some ice cream or movies.
well i'd hope she's not sending off the wrong vibe...but if u feel that way i think it would be completely harmless for u to bring the subject up whenever u get some sort of alone time w/ her...don't write a note, that's for sure...but since ur both not fully out (like me) then i would definitely consider that u guys discuss wut values u have and things of that matter. Since I haven't yet found the girl for me, I'm not exactly sure how it would go if you guys date. I mean, its gonna be found out somehow...i believe its possible to hide for a while but sooner or l8r u'll get tired of it and stop caring wut ppl think...which is definitely how i'm feeling @ the moment...but i have told my mom and a close friend %26amp; her mom. I don't plan to let it be known to my whole family yet 'til i'm 18 and outta the house, cuz then they cannot tell me who to be or what not to be...and by then i really won't give a damnn about their feelings about me, i'd jus rather spare myself the drama for now, u kno? so if i do find that special someone b4 my time (18) then i'll tell them the same thing, and they'll jus meet the ppl who know i'm gay rather than the ppl who don't accept my lifestyle.





If i were in ur situation and i knew there was some sort of attraction between me and another chick, i'd definitely go for it, and even if u get rejected, @ least u tried and failed rather than sat back and wondered. I seem to have not much of a problem approaching someone i like, and i'm not sure why. But maybe before lunch or during ur class u could ask her if you guys could meet and have a tlk or if you could sit w/ her @ lunch. Then maybe, with that opportunity, if she says yeeh, then u could bring up the conversation or whatever. Her body language and expressions and or opinions on whatever you ask her might let you know whether or not shes gay, ready to commit, or even be in a relationship w/ u.





hope this helps u!!





♥ is ♥





xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment