Sunday, August 22, 2010

I NEED GIRL ADVICE!! (FASHION & MAKE-UP!)?

I'm a big mess! I'm going school shopping tomorrow for clothes, and idk what to get! The only thing I wore to school last year was skinny jeans and some fitted tee from Hollister or something. I need new things to wear!? Also, I need new makeup. The only makeup I wear is top and bottom eyeliner, mascara, a white/sparkly eye shadow, and pink blush. I also use lip balm or lipgloss. Everyone tells me it looks like I'm blushing.. do I need a lighter blush? And new eye shadow/liner colors?I NEED GIRL ADVICE!! (FASHION %26amp; MAKE-UP!)?
Look at other stores besides Hollister. If you like it buy it.


I wear MAC makeup which is pretty good. It is a bit pricey but lasts a really long time. Maybe get different eye shadows and blushes.I NEED GIRL ADVICE!! (FASHION %26amp; MAKE-UP!)?
i like the skinny jeans. and if you like Hollister try to find tops that dont say ';Hollister'; across the front. more of ones like this:





http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_535101_-1_16434_12552





or this:





http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_535088_-1_16432_12552





or try forever 21, their stuff is way cool





also for makeup, maybe you dont need blush, try going without it or maybe a lighter shade.


as for eyeshadow it depends on your eye color. just google it there is tons of advice,


peace
dont panic. (:


just buy whatever you like.


go shopping in any store and buy whatever.


maybe stay away from hollister this year since everyone's wearing hollister now, and since you want a new look.





peach lip gloss.


white/black nail polish.


keep the eyeliner, but dont go too heavy.


keep the jeans, but you might want to find new ones.





and as for your blush, isnt blush supposed to do that?


but yes, keep it light.


we dont want it to look like you painted on your cheeks.
go to this site and you can create outfits---%26gt; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app





I need to know what color your eyes are to recommend eyeshadows. but yes you are wearing too much or a shade too dark of the blush. blush is only supposed to give you a hint of freshness
For make up: I suggest getting those three shade eye shadows in different colors. Like brown, blue, green, violet.


For clothes: http://www.dots.com/#/New_Arrivals/ Look at this website. It's wonderful
oo honey relax...


go though this seasons fashion magazines and see whats new.


try not to wear allot of blush so you wont look like your blushing.
go shopping at forever 21 they have great styles and clothes and they are really cheap and you can buy so much more stuff with that money and you will look great


good luck


www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment