Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help me out from girl (advice from girls to)?

One girl in my college every time she look at me and gave smile,


she flirts with me bt not every time bt most of time when I smile to look at her she asks why you smliing to looking at me then I ask ';why you smile?'; she never answer and look here and there what I have to do ? ';plz help me brothers'; ';plz';





';Plz give me your refer about my english bcoz I am trying to speak in english thank you.';Help me out from girl (advice from girls to)?
THIS WOMAN LIKES YOUHelp me out from girl (advice from girls to)?
ask her if she would like to get some coffee or drinks at a bar
Hi,





First of all be confident in whatever you do. If you have a gang of girlfriends , make a plan and all of you laugh the moment she passes through. do it without even looking at her. show as if you just heard a great joke and do not try to share that joke with her. Do it at least 4-5 times. Hopefully she will get the lesson.





You are good as far as english is concerned. BE CONFIDENT
Give her a piece of paper that says this....but say nothing, but smile....





Many times you've smiled at me


And many times I've wondered


How can I be so lucky as to be


Worthy of such a smile


So, my gentle lady


May I offer you some coffee


Or a drink at some place shady


Relaxing and then we'll see


What friendships can be found


And smiles traded, and maybe


Discuss and laugh and be profound


I offer this invitation


Without


a


sound....
yes dude !!! he likes u but dont be in a hurry slow and steady wins the race!! try to b frnd and then...........?/
definitely she might have a liking for u yaar ... u dint understand such a silly thing.....
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment